Secure Identity Ledger Corporation, also known as SILC, is a hybrid consumer & business Blockchain platform with a digital identity solution that allows you to remain anonymous yet securely interact and conduct transactions on our platform. Our solution minimizes the risk of hacking or breaches of your most sensitive personal and business data. Your SILC digital identity is completely unique to you and it allows you to safeguard your personal and business information in our future digital world. Now more than ever the SILC digital identity offers you a solution that you can take back control of your identity.
To use our platform, we introduce a virtual token – the SILC Token which can be purchased during our initial token sale. The creation of your digital identity will consume one token and you can choose to use you’re your other tokens can be used to exchange data with other members on our platform. An exchange system allows you to load the SILC Token with any information that you want to exchange. The token locks your private information inside so that when the token is transferred via the Internet no one can see the content inside.
Our vision is to provide a digital identity for every person, machine and business on the planet to communicate and transact securely and for those that want to forget their past.
Location: Falls Church, Virginia
Job type: Fulltime Permanent (Direct Hire)
We are currently seeking a Java Script Developer to join our blockchain team based out of our Falls Church, Virginia office.
What you should have?
1. Positive and Can-Do Attitude – I want to contribute to the team.
2. I am ready to lead topics and designs in a highly technological environment that may be foreign to me.
3. Work closely with all teams within the company to define and build the optimal user experience for our web UI
What You Need for Success?
4. BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
5. At least 2 years of web client-side development
6. Strong Passion for front-end development
7. Expert understanding of core front-end web technologies
8.Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience in building large scale web applications
9. Technologies – Native JS, HTML5, web APIs, advanced CSS, web standards
10. Experience in XHR, JSON and AJAX applications
11. Experience with JS frameworks: backbone, marionette, require.js, node.js
12. Results driven, with good execution skills